Bumbar short range anti-armor missile system features SACLOS (semi-automatic command to line of sight) guidance method to keep the missile flying directly towards the target while the operator keeps the sight reticule onto desired point of impact. Bumbar is man portable, short range guided anti-armor weapon system, designed in accordance with following development drive lines: Terminal effectiveness allowing destruction of modern and prospective main battle tanks of the first decade in 21st century, Hit probability of more than 90% against moving targets under all weather and climate conditions at ranges up to 600m, range 70 to 1000m
• Firing sequence less than 6 seconds,
• Confined space launching capability,
• Simple transition into operation both for shoulder or prone firing mode,
• High protection against the natural and artificial jamming,
• One man portability which could be satisfied with the total mass, of the weapon less than 21 kg and length less than 1.2 m.